The Jamestown Savings Bank Arena's Big City Summer Concert Series started Friday.
Sponsored by Landmark Chevrolet and Arthur R. Gren, the schedule for the series is as follows:
- June 27: Falling Hollywood at 6:30 p.m.
- July 11: Derek Davis and the
Tasty Groove at 5:30 p.m.
- July 18: Smackdab at 6:30 p.m.
- July 25: No Limit at 5:30 p.m.
- Aug. 1: Grace Sturnberg at 6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 22: The act is yet to be announced
but will play at 6:30 p.m.
For more information, call 484-2624 or visit www.jamestownarena.com