FALCONER - Fire officials responded to a burned-out furnace and ensuing gas leak Friday at the Falconer Mobile Home Park.
At approximately 10:40 a.m., the Falconer Fire Department, with assistance from the Gerry and Kennedy Fire Departments, was dispatched to a mobile home at 304 Elmwood Ave., for a reported structure fire.
Upon investigation, it was determined that a furnace toward the rear of the home had reportedly burned out. The home was also filled with airborne gas.
Falconer firefighters are pictured investigating the burned-out furnace and gas line.
P-J photo by A.J. Rao
An investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of the incident and resulting gas leak.
No injuries or external damage were reported.