In 1913, another big deal in West Third Street realty would be the erection of a mammoth furniture exposition building in that section of Jamestown. The location was the northwest corner of West Third and Lafayette streets. This block, fronting 120 feet on West Third Street, from the corner of Lafayette Street west to the alley and extending back along Lafayette Street 100 feet to the line of the property occupied by the apartment house recently erected there by Dr. Darwin C. Perkins, had been transferred by a deed under date of Dec. 1 by Ernest Cawcroft, F.E. Wallace and Mrs. Ella J. Stocker to Charles B. Coyle and Association. The location was considered one of the best in the city.