The pictured postcard is well-known to those who grew up in Jamestown. It is called "The Seven Churches." This was the scene looking down East Third Street from the tower of the old City Hall sometime between 1907 and 1913. Determining the exact date is difficult since the photo used to make the postcard is not in our collection. We know by the back of the card that it was postmarked "1913" and it is a split-back design which began in 1907.