CONEWANGO - A saw mill in Conewango has been completely destroyed in a massive fire Monday.
Fire officials tell The Post-Journal a motor inside the mill likely sparked the blaze.
According to John Congdon, Randolph public safety officer, Conewango firefighters were alerted at 4:55 p.m. for a fully engulfed structure fire on Seager Road.
Randolph, East Randolph, Ellington and Leon fire departments were called to the scene. Kennedy and Falconer firefighters were called for standby.
"When we got here the structure was pretty much already gone," said Randolph fire Chief Don McElwain.
PO Box 3386 , Jamestown, NY 14702-3386 | 716-487-1111