FREWSBURG - A Frewsburg business was destroyed after a fire broke out Sunday morning.
Fire investigators believe a space heater sparked the blaze inside Hallenbeck Antiques, 30 W. Main St. Investigators could not provide a damage estimate, but believe the building may have to be demolished due to the amount of structural damage.
The owner of the business said he noticed smoke coming from the building around 10 a.m. The owner also runs an estate sale business across the street on West Main Street.
P-J photo by Eric Tichy
Firefighters from Frewsburg, Kiantone, Lakewood, Busti, Falconer and Kennedy responded to the blaze.
Crews were on scene for more than three hours; county fire investigators stuck around until 3:30 p.m.
See Monday's edition of The Post-Journal for complete coverage.