Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS

Unattended Gas Stove Caused McDaniel Avenue Fire

June 4, 2014

The fire that ravaged a 52 McDaniel Ave. home Monday afternoon was caused by an unattended gas stove in the kitchen, fire officials said....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web