Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Cutting Street Fire Caused By Linseed Oil-Soaked Rags

April 15, 2014

The fire that nearly destroyed a home at 24 Cutting St. on Sunday was caused by a “spontaneous combustion” of linseed oil, according to the Jamestown Fire Department....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web