Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS

Home Fire Caused By Burning Clothes

April 8, 2014

ELLICOTT—Fire crews responded to 2190 Peck Settlement Road on Monday for a reported home fire. According to the Falconer Fire Department, the fire stemmed from burning clothes....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web